Hi Future Siri Solvers! Ready to solve some problems while you learn this beautiful African language?
SIRI SOLVERS CHALLENGE: (5-8 years)
How can we make Gikuyu fun to learn for kids?
In this course, we focus on three simple areas that will have your child speaking, reading and writing basic Kikuyu language in no time!
TIME TO COMPLETE
We have divided Nyota Level into 3 modules which take 12 weeks each (1 Siri term) to complete. Therefore students complete Nyota Level (Level 1) in 9 months. The fee is 4
- animation videos,
- gamified learning activities,
- video lessons and
- conversation lessons every Saturday, you will enjoy this rich learning experience.
Let’s get started! 🙂
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- How to read and write Kikuyu
- How to greet elders and friends
- Items in the home
- How to express yourself
- The origin story of the Gikuyu people
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL GAIN
- A deep love for Africa and her people – Self Esteem from an African perspective
- A deep understanding of yourself – Self Awareness from an African perspective
- Problem solving skills – An understanding of how to solve problems in Africa for Africans
NOTE: Once you purchase it, we create an account for your child and we send you the login details for the campus.
Purchase includes 10 conversation classes. You may purchase more later, if need be.