- SOMA SIRI AFRIKA TERMS OF SERVICE
- Our Principles
- Terms of Service
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
- RULES AND CONDUCT.
- FEES AND PAYMENT; SUBSCRIPTIONS; REFUNDS; PROMOTIONS.
- THIRD PARTY SITES.
- NO EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- SOMA SIRI AFRIKA AND SITE CONTENT.
- USER SUBMISSIONS.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
- GENERAL CONTENT DISCLAIMER.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- INTERNATIONAL USE.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
- INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE.
- TERMS REQUIRED BY APPLE.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA TERMS OF SERVICE #
This page explains our Terms of Service. When you use SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, our web app, mobile app or main campus (thesirionlinecampus.com) you’re agreeing to the rules here. We’ve done our best to de-code the legalese in these brief, highlighted summaries to make it clearer for you. However, these summaries are not part of the official legal terms.
Our Principles #
We believe that the projects and inventions that are shared/created on SOMA SIRI AFRIKA platforms should be distributed and licensed in such a way that both protects the rights and privacy of the individual creator and ultimately contributes the most value to the larger community. Because of this, any and all works of authorship copyrightable by you and posted by you to SOMA SIRI AFRIKA are submitted under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution- ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
Terms of Service #
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. #
RULES AND CONDUCT. #
This section lists stuff you know you shouldn’t do: breaking laws, stealing data, abusing other members, etc. Just be nice – to us and to other members. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA is a positive place. Let’s keep it that way.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam or bulk e-mail (including without limitation any postings to third party social media sites which are linked to the Site or the Service);
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of SOMA SIRI AFRIKA or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of SOMA SIRI AFRIKA.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by SOMA SIRI AFRIKA in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures SOMA SIRI AFRIKA may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); or (iv) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “sp ider” any page of the Sites.
You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except (A) for any part of the Service which is licensed under an open source or similar license or (B) to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service except where license permits, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
When signing up for SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, you need to be honest about who you are. You are responsible for your account and any material/activity on it.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a SOMA SIRI AFRIKA User NAME in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your SOMA SIRI AFRIKA password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission. You will immediately notify SOMA SIRI AFRIKA in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
FEES AND PAYMENT; SUBSCRIPTIONS; REFUNDS; PROMOTIONS. #
Only those 18 and older can make purchases from SOMA SIRI AFRIKA & this is also why we never advertise on our kids campus or sell any products, courses or learning material at the learning campus. We have the right to change those prices at any time. We’ll be sure to give you advance notice if there is a difference for a recurring payment. You’re responsible for all additional charges associated with purchases (taxes, tariffs, exchange rates, etc.).
For paid Services, you must provide SOMA SIRI AFRIKA with a valid credit card to pay for such Services. You acknowledge and agree that only an adult (18 years of age or older) can enter into any transaction or subscription with respect to such paid Services. Some Services may be available as a one-time purchase, and others can be purchased as a yearly subscription. Depending on where you transact with us and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices because of exchange rates. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA does not support all payment methods, currencies, or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase.
Yearly subscriptions billed on a yearly basis may be cancelled at any time but are not eligible for a refund. One-time purchases, including Gift Certificate purchases are not eligible for a refund.
If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method, SOMA SIRI AFRIKA may suspend your account.
From time to time, SOMA SIRI AFRIKA may offer promotions or discounts on services and Products available through the Site. All promotions or discounts will be subject to any additional terms specified by SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, and unless otherwise indicated, (i) promotions and discounts may not be combined (i.e., one promotion per order), and (ii) promotions may not be applied to the purchase of any gift cards. For subscriptions that are purchased with discounted or promotional pricing, following the expiration of the discount or promotion, the subscription will be charged at full price upon renewal.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA reserves the right to change its prices and to institute new charges at any time, upon posting such new pricing on the Site, which may also be sent by email. Use of the Service by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.
THIRD PARTY SITES. #
If you follow a link to another website or service, what happens there is between you guys – not us.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Sites. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s control, and you acknowledge that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by SOMA SIRI AFRIKA or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
NO EMERGENCY SERVICES. #
We’re an education service, not an outlet for obtaining emergency services. Just making that clear. While we may offer guidance and counselling support to you or your children, we are not to be deemed as your official therapists.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA AND SITE CONTENT. #
The content here is protected – you can use it for personal reasons, but you can’t use it commercially without getting permission from us first.
You agree that the Service contains Content specifically provided by SOMA SIRI AFRIKA or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or third-party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may, to the extent the Sites expressly authorize you to do so, download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Sites for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice.
USER SUBMISSIONS. #
We are not responsible for any of the content posted on SOMA SIRI AFRIKA; additionally, we don’t own the stuff you post on SOMA SIRI AFRIKA. When you post it, you’re giving us permission to copy and share it however we wish. We can remove any content from SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, but only do when safety and security are concerns.
The Service may provide you with the ability to upload, submit, disclose, distribute or otherwise post (hereafter, “posting”) data, text, photographs, graphics, visualizations, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, software, scripts, works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, inventions or other information or content, to the Services (“User Submissions”). By submitting User Submissions to SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, by posting User Submissions on or at any of the Sites or otherwise through the Service, or displaying, publishing, or otherwise posting any content on or through the Sites or the Service, you:
- hereby agree that any and all User Submissions which constitute copyrightable works of authorship and which are posted by you to the Service (“Content”) are submitted under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (“CC-BY-SA”), and you hereby grant SOMA SIRI AFRIKA a license to such Content under the terms of CC-BY-SA. Under this license, you permit anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform your Content, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so. You also permit others to distribute derivative works of your Content, but only if they do so under the same CC-BY-SA license that governs your original Content. The full text of the CC-BY-SA license is available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode.
- represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to such User Submissions and that disclosure and use of such User Submissions by SOMA SIRI AFRIKA (including without limitation, publishing content on or at the Sites) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- acknowledge and agree that: (i) without limiting the CC-BY-SA license granted by you with respect to your User Submissions, SOMA SIRI AFRIKA shall have the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate your User Submissions; (ii) all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Sites is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated; (iii) SOMA SIRI AFRIKA will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content; and (iv) SOMA SIRI AFRIKA cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
You hereby grant SOMA SIRI AFRIKA a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Service any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback that you provide to SOMA SIRI AFRIKA relating to the operation of the Service.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA does not endorse and has no control over any User Submission. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service and all User Submissions provided by you are at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA has no obligation to monitor the Site, Service, Content, or User Submissions. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA may remove any User Submission at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Submission), or for no reason at all.
Under no circumstances will SOMA SIRI AFRIKA be liable in any way for any Content or User Submissions, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or User Submissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content or User Submissions posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA is not responsible for any data which is deleted (either intentionally or unintentionally) at the direction of any user.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. #
We do our best to provide you with the best services, but (unfortunately) we can’t guarantee everything works perfectly.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to SOMA SIRI AFRIKA; what Content you access via SOMA SIRI AFRIKA; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release SOMA SIRI AFRIKA from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites. The Sites may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites, and SOMA SIRI AFRIKA will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites.
EXCEPT FOR ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED EXPRESSLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY FOR A SPECIFIC PRODUCT (WHICH, IF PROVIDED, WILL APPLY ONLY TO SUCH SPECIFIC PRODUCT, AND NOT TO OTHER PRODUCTS OR THE SERVICE GENERALLY), THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) AND ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT AND PRODUCT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT: (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) THE INTEGRITY OR SECURITY OF ANY USER SUBMISSION OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED TO THE SERVICE; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 USC 2701-2711): SOMA SIRI AFRIKA MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITES. SOMA SIRI AFRIKA will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Sites, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
If you do something that gets us in trouble, you have to help defend us.
GENERAL CONTENT DISCLAIMER. #
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA (all our platforms and programs) is amazing but should never take the place of advice from a qualified professional. We’re not responsible for any actions in response to our content.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA makes no representations or warranties concerning the appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, or timeliness of any Content, and you should not rely on the Content for any purpose. No Content is intended to substitute for personal advice from a qualified professional. When applicable, always seek the advice of a qualified professional, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of any Content. By using the Service, you agree that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA shall not be responsible for (1) any Content, (2) any person’s reliance on any such Content, whether or not correct, current and complete, or (3) the consequences of any action that you or any other person takes or fails to take based on any Content or otherwise as a result of your use of the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. #
If something bad happens as a result of using SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, we’re not responsible (beyond a minimal amount).
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) OR ANY PRODUCT (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), (III) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OR (IV) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) ONE-HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
INTERNATIONAL USE. #
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Kenya, and accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. #
Any disputes with us have to be handled in the Republic of Kenya under Kenyan law.
INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY. #
These are our Terms of Service; if you’re confused about anything related to the rules and rights surrounding SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, just check back here – these terms trump everything else.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES. #
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE. #
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, described below. We never intend to steal or infringe anyone else’s work. If you feel SOMA SIRI AFRIKA has infringed on your copyrighted material, please let us know by contacting our legal team noted below.
As SOMA SIRI AFRIKA asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material located on or linked to by or through the Service violates your copyright, you may notify SOMA SIRI AFRIKA in accordance with the following policy. The address of SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. It is SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s policy to (1) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements: If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a written notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, or a person authorized to act on such person’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted works or materials allegedly being infringed;
- Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the exact location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is the copyright holder is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent it is SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing Content;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the Content; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the system and that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent: If the Content provider, member or user believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such Content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which SOMA SIRI AFRIKA is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s discretion.
Please contact SOMA SIRI AFRIKA’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA
Linus Kiongo Building,
949 – 00902
TERMS REQUIRED BY APPLE. #
In the event you obtained our iOS app (the “App”) through the Apple App Store, offered by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”), the following shall apply:
- Both you and SOMA SIRI AFRIKA acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between you and SOMA SIRI AFRIKA only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the App;
- You will only use the App in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the App;
- You acknowledge and agree that SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the App;
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Software App or your possession and use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, SOMA SIRI AFRIKA, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim (but solely to the extent set forth in this Agreement);
- You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Both you and SOMA SIRI AFRIKA acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the App, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
- Both you and SOMA SIRI AFRIKA acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as the third party beneficiary hereof.
SOMA SIRI AFRIKA
Linus Kiongo Building,
949 – 00902